Rebecca is a Pilates and Yoga instructor that uses her experience and knowledge to help reduce and relieve physical pain in the body. Rebecca believes body alignment, positional awareness and correct posture are the key foundations to a comfortable life. Developing physical strength, mobility and flexibility through Pilates and Yoga are a great way to work on these fundamentals. www.feelfreewithb.com
Pilates can promote relaxation, concentration, alignment, core centring, breathing, coordination, fluidity and stamina. It is great for strengthening all the small muscles that surround your joints as well as working on core strength and posture. It is a perfect combination of strength, mobility and flexibility and can be used for injury prevention as well as rehabilitation.
Yoga increases flexibility, muscle definition, endurance and mental clarity. It is a great way to help relieve physical pain through gentle stretches as well as working on stamina and strength.
Why 1-1 or private group sessions could be beneficial for you
- I can tailor each session to your specific needs and personal goals.
- We can work on your strengths and weaknesses at a pace and level that suits you.
- It is more flexible than attending group classes in a busy studio.
- We can work more in-depth, helping you to achieve your goals faster.
- It can help you to build confidence if you are a beginner or don’t enjoy a class environment.
- I can help you to develop a plan for your own personal practice at home.
Find out more about Rebecca at www.feelfreewithb.com